Since 2005 the Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship has been challenged by teams from around the globe, making this series one of the main highlights on the motorsport calendar. Plus, you never know who might be racing, we've had the likes of Fernando Alonso, Pedro De la Rosa, Stoffel Vandoorne, Oliver Rowland, Ed Jones and more taking part in this iconic series!
2023 Championship Documents
Round 2 Important Documents & Booking Link
Round 2 Documents – 15th April 2023:
Track Layout – All Star Circuit
2023 Rounds & Results
2022 Championship Standings
If you’re looking for a hotel close to Dubai Kartdrome, please email your interest after registration to email@example.com To get a special promo code for the below listed hotels:
- Studio One Hotel – https://www.studioonehotel.com/
- ParkInn Motorcity – https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/park-inn-dubai-motor-city
- Aloft Me’aisam, Dubai – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dxbiz-aloft-meaisam-duba
- Radisson Dubai Damac Hills – https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us
World Class Karting Series
Enter your team for four challenging rounds, each with a new circuit configuration and objective!
- Round 1: 700 KM – 18-19 February 2023
- Round 2: 7 Hours – 15-16 April 2023
- Round 3: 12 Hours – TBC
- Round 4: 24 Hours – TBC
Book Your Entry Now
Sign up for Round 2 on April 15th 2023. Spots are limited. Book now to secure your place!
Choose Your Race Category
In addition to the Overall Ranking, you can also form a team to fit the subcategories of Corporate, Nations Cup and GCC Cup.
- Corporate – All drivers employed by one company.
- Nations Cup – All drivers of the same nationality.
- GCC Cup – All drivers of a GCC nationality (UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & Saudi Arabia).
Race Entry for the 2023 24 Hours endurance at Karting GENK for the team with the highest points after Rounds 1 and 2 of the Dubai Kartdrome Endurance Championship, powered by ARM.
Enter Your Team
The Endurance Championship is widely regarded as one of the most iconic endurance kart races in the world and entries are limited, so book your team early to ensure your place on the next grid.
Get in touch