- Book a Race License Course with us. Passing the course a requirement to be eligible to apply for a FIA Race license with the local motorsport federation.
During the course, you will be tested practically and written on the basic principles of racing as well as on all the safety flags. You will need to score 100% to pass. (For Kart racing this is called “ARKS test”)
- If you fail your license assessment, you may need more seat time to get used to driving on circuit. This can be achieved in a few ways:
- Once you complete your assessment, you will need a medical check from your local doctor to ensure you are fit to race.
- Visit the EMSO (Emirates Motorsport Organization) who are responsible for issuing all UAE race license holders and are the official authority on all UAE Motorsport events.
- The license through EMSO is available for UAE residents only. You can still take the assessment but would need to check with your local motorsport federation if they accept our certificate if you are not living in the UAE.
- Cost for Race License Assessment: AED 1,575 incl. VAT
See below for a selection of local teams that have vast experience in running all kinds of race cars, as well as celebrated team successes both locally and overseas
- Dragon Racing International
Comprehensive motorsport services including support for GT & Touring Cars.
- TT Racing
Race services and vehicle support for Touring Cars, prototype cars and F4.
- GulfSport Racing
Race services, products, helmet design and vehicle support for Radicals and Formula Gulf Academy.
- Xcel Motorsport
Race services in both Karting and F4, housing training center including simulator and reaction testing.
- 3Y Technology
Racing team with support for Touring Cars, GT4s and F4. Supplier for Cooper Tires.
- Dream Racing
Formula 1 experiences and Radical race service and training.
Race team offering race and track day packages with Radical SR3s, Renault Clio Cup & TRD86 Cup.
GPExtreme is a Dubai based Company operating in the automotive sector and more particularly the Motorsports, specialized in F1 and Group C Historic Racing Cars as well as GT Racing worldwide.
- Lechner Racing
Specialized in Porsche one-make series racing, operating racing academies in Europe and the Middle East.
- Werks Motorsport
Dubai’s leading motorsport workshop specializing in racing & road performance services for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat & Skoda
There are a few ways you can find a car to start racing, depending on your budget and whether you would like to own the car or not.
- Option 1: Purchase a new or used race-ready car, depending on the championship you want to participate in. You can contact the local teams for cars that are up for sale.
- Option 2: Arrange an ‘Arrive & Drive’ Package whereby a team rents you the car, provides the technical support at the track and includes maintenance and consumables between races.
- Option 3: Convert a car into a race prepped car. The UAE ProCar Championship features classes that allow you to race your own project on track and fight for trophies. Some of the locals teams can assist you with this project if required, or do it all for you.
To find out more information about choosing the right car to come racing, get in touch with us and we can help you with any questions and point you towards the right people to help.