This nighttime activity allows drivers to drift their car on the fully lit 2.46-kilometre Club Circuit at Dubai Autodrome.
Drift DXB nights are divided into two groups, so that both novice and advanced drivers can experience drifting their cars on track.
- Novice Group: road-friendly cars with no roll-cages.
- Advanced Group: specially modified drift vehicles with roll-cages.
- Online Booking Only.
- Vehicles MUST be visibly and mechanically in good working order.
- Vehicles MUST NOT have any fluid leaks.
- Vehicle brakes must be in FULL working order.
- Vehicles MUST have at least one working brake light.
- Towing eyes MUST be fitted and functional.
- Race overalls are required for caged cars (Advanced Group).
- Only one passenger allowed in each car (AED 55 additional).
- Helmets and seatbelts MUST be worn at all times on track (santised helmet rental available for AED 55 each).
- Drift DXB Entry Fee: AED 630
- One Passenger Allowed: AED 55
- Helmet Hire: AED 55
Download Drift DXB Timetable:
Upcoming Drift DXB Nights:
- Thursday, 20 August 2020
- Thursday, 17 September 2020