Book your spot
- All street legal cars and SUVs are allowed to enter.
- Entry fee AED 420 (Online Booking Only)
- Sign On / Registration will start from 7.30pm.
- No Burnouts / No Full Slick Tires.
- All vehicles must be inspected on site.
- Each participant is allowed 1 passenger (AED 50 – sign on required).
- Helmets and seatbelts: worn correctly at all times on track.
- No sandals allowed, make sure you wear shoes.
- No loose items in the car.
- The Grandstand is now open to spectators
- Tickets are AED 30 and can only be bought on site
Head to head drag!
Roll Racing DXB takes drag racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment.
Drive-Thru Roll Racing DXB
Roll Racing DXB takes drag racing off the streets and into a safe, controlled environment which ensures maximum fun for all participants.
The concept is simple: you race against another vehicle from a rolling start of 40kph – heading onto the main straight and then 400m of pure exhilaration, pitting yourself against another driver. Roll Racing DXB is open to both cars and SUVs – battling it out on Dubai Autodrome’s floodlit main straight.
– 24 March
– 31 March
– 7 April
– 14 April