Ferrari GT Experience
With incredible speed and unsurpassed driving enjoyment, this beast from Italy combines raw power with razor sharp handling, guaranteed to deliver adrenaline and excitement you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Your journey in the Ferrari GT begins by providing you with the ability to learn the correct racing lines around one of Dubai Autodrome’s challenging track configurations. You drive alongside a professional instructor whilst enjoying pure exhilaration behind the wheel of the Ferrari 458 Challenge.
Price: AED 3,500
- Arrival and registration at the Welcome Centre.
- Safety briefing on circuit and driving techniques.
- Shuttle to the Club Circuit where you will meet your instructors.
- Driving Experience 6 Laps (5 past the pit straight) in the Ferrari GT enabling your ability to learn the circuit & perfect the lines with encouragement from professional instructors.
- Back to the Welcome Centre for debrief and certificate presentation.
- Total experience time approx 1 hour 30 minutes.
- During your booking process, you have the choice of upgrading your experience by including ‘Extra Laps’ & ‘In-Car’ Video as part of the package.
- The Ultimate Package: Experience a wider range of Supercar Thrills conducted on the same day. Our team can assist when you arrive for your Experience. T/C Apply.
- Valid original driving license (relevant license info in English)
- Manual transmission experience required
- Driver height: 152-185cm
- Driver maximum weight: 110kgs
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed)
- Driver must be 21 years or older and have at least four years driving experience
- Sign Disclaimer
Ferrari 458 Challenge
The 458 is powered by a 4,497 cc (4.5 L; 274.4 cu in) engine of the Ferrari/Maserati F136 V8 family, generating a power output of 570 PS (419 kW; 562 hp) at 9,000 rpm (redline) and 540 N⋅m (398 lb⋅ft) of torque at 6,000 rpm with 80% torque available at 3,250 rpm.
The engine features direct fuel injection, which is a first for Ferrari mid-engine setups in its road cars.