Step-by-step Guide to Enter
- Comply with the minimum height and age requirements per category before registering for your race.
- Register yourself on the Sodi World Series Website (FREE!)
Free SWS Website Registration
- Register and pay for your desired SWS race online.
- 1st October – Junior SWS
- 10th October – Senior SWS
- 29th October – Junior SWS
- 9th November – Women’s SWS
- 14th November – Senior SWS
- 21st November – Masters 100kg
- 26th November – Junior SWS
- 28th November – Senior SWS
- 12th December – Junior SWS
- 17th December – Junior SWS
- 19th December – Senior SWS
The Sodi World Series (SWS) Arrive & Race principal is currently the most affordable type of racing there is, and with every race you can earn points for a chance to compete in the Sodi World Finals!
SWS Junior Cup: 7-14 years old.
SWS Senior Cup: 15 years and up.
SWS Masters Cup: Senior sub-category for 40 years and up.
A regular SWS Sprint Race except… the minimum weight of all drivers will be 100kg!