- Online registration is mandatory!
- Drivers who have not participated in Track Days at Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening.
- Any standard road worthy or track car (except single seaters, open wheel cars or SUVs) may participate in a Car Track Day/Evening.
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid and current driver’s license.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on the track. Helmets can be hired during online booking process.
- Passengers and additional drivers can be booked during the online booking process.
- Passengers and additional drivers need to personally sign on at the registration area on the day.
Explore the performance of your car in a controlled and safe environment. It is an opportunity to drive on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal posts, safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
Additionally, the new track day procedures are designed with the latest government regulations and social distancing guidelines in mind, to allow for a safe and enjoyable on-track experience from the time of arriving at the venue until the end of the track day.
Grand Prix Circuit
3.349 miles / 5.390 km
2.666 miles / 4.290 km
2.212 miles / 3.560 km
1.529 miles / 2.460 km