- Online registration is mandatory!
- Drivers who have not participated in Track Days run by the Dubai Autodrome before must first enroll and partake in a Novice Track Evening.
- Any standard road worthy or track car (except single seaters, open wheel cars or SUVs) may participate in a Car Track Day/Evening.
- Drivers must be 18+ and in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while on the track. Helmets can be hired during online booking process.
- Passengers and additional drivers can be booked during the online booking process.
- Passengers and additional drivers need to personally sign on at the registration area on the day.
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be allowed to drive at Public Track Days. (Should drivers under 18 wish to gain experience on track they can take part in Dubai Autodrome’s Private Tuition sessions or alternatively take part in an official or unofficial test day organized by race teams).
Club Circuit – AED 650
National Circuit – AED 900
International Circuit – AED 900
Grand Prix Circuit – AED 1,000
Additional Driver Starting Price – AED 210
Additional Passenger Starting Price – AED 100
Sanitized Helmet Rental – AED 55
-No backdating, if you don’t get a stamp we cannot back-date the stamp.
-Your card is your responsibility, no concessions will be made for lost cards.
-The card is only valid for one person, no combining of sessions.
-Stamps will not be issued for free or complimentary track days.
-Loyalty card cannot be used in conjunction with another offer or promotion.
-Stamped card must be presented to redeem the free session.
Explore the performance of your car in a controlled and safe environment. It is an opportunity to drive on a race track without the constraints, restrictions and invariable risks of a public road.
Safety cover on the track is run to strict international standards, with marshal posts, safety trucks, ambulance and paramedic services available throughout the event.
Additionally, the new track day procedures are designed with the latest government regulations and social distancing guidelines in mind, to allow for a safe and enjoyable on-track experience from the time of arriving at the venue until the end of the track day.
Grand Prix Circuit
3.349 miles / 5.390 km
2.666 miles / 4.290 km
2.212 miles / 3.560 km
1.529 miles / 2.460 km