- There will just be one category, where the minimum weight will be 85kg for all drivers.
- All participants must be 12 years or older (provided they are turning 13 during 2020 and hold a race license with minimum of one year experience racing in national level karting).
- Participants aged below 18 years of age must be the holder of a valid race license.
- Depending on the format for the event, a team can consist from 1 to 2 drivers.
- A single driver is not permitted to compete in the same SWS race for two different teams.
- 38 grid places available.
- Kart rotation at every fuel stop to ensure level playing field.
- Different track layout for each round.
- Gain points towards SWS Endurance Rankings world (2 drivers per team only).
- Points do not apply to Dubai Kartdrome Main Endurance Championship.
Drivers who fall below the minimum weight of 85kg will only have to carry a maximum of 30kg in their kart’s weight box.
Ex: If a driver weights 50kg, including all their safety gear, on the grounds of safety the driver will only have to add a maximum of 30kg of weight ballast to the kart.
- Format A- 2hr 15min Endurance/ Practice & Qualifying Combined: 25 minutes
- Format B- 6hr Endurance/ Practice & Qualifying Combined: 40minutes
- Comply with the minimum height and age requirements per category before registering for your race.
- Register yourself on the Sodi World Series Website (FREE!)
Free SWS Website Registration
- Register and pay for your desired SWS race online.