In order to meet the safety orders of the World Health Organisation and the Dubai Government, we’ve implemented new health and safety products and procedures to remain free from COVID-19. This includes state-of-the-art sanitising equipment, social distancing customer journeys and more, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to enjoy your karting session and focus on those lap times!
- A limited number of guests are allowed per session, giving you a chance to beat your personal best. Drivers only; no spectators allowed.
- No walk-ins; only online bookings will be accepted.
- First lap is an orientation lap which usually takes 2 – 3 minutes behind a pace kart.
- Exclusive entry and exit zones. Your path will never cross with other customers in other sessions and will follow a strict flow path.
- Your path will never cross with other customers in other sessions and will follow a strict flow path.
HELMETS, GLOVES, OVERALLS & KARTS
- We encourage you to purchase your own helmet and race suite if you intend on karting multiple times. If you would like to purchase a suit and helmet, this can be purchased at reception. (COVID-19 Precautions apply)
- If you would like to use our helmets and suits, you have the peace of mind knowing that they are sanitised after each use in a state-of-the-art medical grade sanitiser machine–the very same equipment used in all Dubai Hospitals during the pandemic.
- No fitting rooms on-site; please come prepared wearing comfortable clothes that you can put your race overalls over.
- We have disposable one-time use gloves and balaclavas to use while karting.
- Karts will be sanitised on all touch points after each session including steering wheels and seats.
- Upon registration you will be provided a helmet and race overalls.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All visitors are temperature-scanned before entry to the venue with a maximum temperature of 38C allowed.
- Kart customers only: spectators are unfortunately not allowed.
- Water is available for sale in the reception area.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at the venue and maintain social distancing of 2 meter at all times.
- Any visitors encouraged to bring your own pen for disclaimer signature.
- Our venue will have sanitizing stations located at strategic points with surfaces continuously cleaned.
- Changing rooms will be closed. Therefore, clients should arrive dressed in comfortable clothing so that all is required is for them to slip on a pair of clean overalls – if they don’t have their own.
- Bathrooms can only be used in emergencies.
- If anyone is ill, they will be asked to see the on duty EMT for further action which will result in leaving the venue.
- Booked sessions run to a strict timing flow. Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time.
- No refunds or additional time will be provided for cancellations or late-arrivals.