These outrageously fun tin tops are pure racing cars from the day they were forged in the Renault Sport factory in France. Everything onboard – brakes, suspension, sequential gearbox and 205 bhp engine – is built to race specification, just like the touring cars you see on TV. An experienced instructor will be right alongside to coach you through two driving sessions around one of Dubai Autodrome’s demanding circuits.
- Arrival and registration at the Race & Drive Centre (Garage #10).
- Safety briefing on circuit and driving techniques.
- Meet your instructors.
- 20 minutes driving experience around the circuit with instructor giving you advice and encouragement.
- Back to the Race & Drive Centre for debrief and certificate presentation.
- Total Experience time approx 1 hour 45 minutes.
Upgrade Your Experience:
- Drive Now: Experience a wider range of Supercar Thrills conducted on the same day. Our team can assist when you arrive for your Experience. T/C Apply.
An additional option to the Experience, take your driving abilities to the next level with focused one-on-one driver training. Even top international racing drivers have coaching. Work with one of our experienced driving instructors to improve your understanding and knowledge of exactly what it takes to improve your driving ability and lap time.
If you want a fast track way to become a racing driver then this is the training course for you! Following this course, you are just one step away from getting your new racing license by taking the Automobile and Touring Club UAE endorsed license course.
You will learn…
- How to set consistent lap times
- Heal and toe
- Effective braking
- Cornering and steering techniques
- Correct throttle application techniques
- Understanding weight distribution of the car
- 3 x 15 minutes driving sessions
- Debrief & Certificate handover
private tuition Car & Price:
- Renault Clio Cup – AED 3,150
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Private Tuition availability & course dates.