A pure introduction to karting teaching basic karting skills and experience. DAKA will run both clockwise and anti-clockwise track directions so drivers can adapt and learn the following:
- Holding steering wheel correct.
- Racing lines on different circuit configurations, understanding apexes, braking points.
- Direction and detail of each course.
- Basic kart maintenance.
- Indoor Track: Clockwise & Anti-clockwise
- Outdoor Track: Cadet Circuit
More comprehensive, introducing race craft where drivers will start to develop skills and understanding of the following:
- Defending their position, whilst optimizing consistency and smoothness on track.
- More advanced kart maintenance.
- Outdoor Track: Cadet, National and International Circuits.
The karting coaches will develop race discipline by encouraging drivers only to overtake only on certain corners, so drivers gain confidence and master overtaking techniques.
Level Two graduates will be part of a special race event at Dubai Kartdrome on the final course day.
DAKA Level 3 NEW! – Race License Training starts Tuesday 12 April 2022 (10 weeks).
DAKA Level 3 Prerequisites:
- Aged 7 years and above.
- Registered and participated in Level 2 DAKA.
- Completed more than 10 visits to Indoor Kartdrome, accumulating more than 150 laps.
- Prior to booking the advanced course please confirm your child’s racing experience directly with the academy coordinator on: firstname.lastname@example.org